A fellow is the highest distinction bestowed by The Institute of Cannabinoid Medicine in recognition of an individual and their efforts to the education, advocacy, and clinical science of this medicinal plant.
The fellow demonstrates not only to The Institute of Cannabinoid Medicine, but to the world the upmost professionalism and high regard to the dedicated efforts of science, education and innovation of cannabinoid medical sciences.
Prior to earning the Fellow of Medical Cannabinoid Science, the applicant must meet the requirements noted below and reviewed by the Clinical Advisory Committee and Executive Committee. Once both committees approve, the applicant will be issued their fellow title and permitted to use, Fellow of Medical Cannabinoid Science.
The application requirements to earn the Fellow of Medical Cannabinoid Science are:
1. Minimum of 5 consecutive years within the field of cannabinoid medical sciences (e.g., clinical, medical, advocacy, research, education)
2. Two published articles or other form of science-based literature specifically within the field of cannabinoid medical sciences within the last 5 years
3. Three presentations (live or recorded from virtual presentation) on a topic related to or about cannabinoid medical sciences given within the last 5 years
4. Be a Diplomate of Medical Cannabinoid Science®
5. Two letters of recommendation from specialists within the field of cannabis medicine education
6. Personal statement on your request to earn the Fellow of Cannabinoid Medical Science
8. Application fee of $500.00
9, Annual renewal fee of $150.00
Frequently asked questions: https://tiocm.org/faqs
Additional questions email: info@TIOCM.org
Copyright © 2023 The Institute of Cannabinoid Medicine - All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER: Membership in I.C.E. and ansi does not mean that an organization or any of its credentialing programs have been accredited, approved, or otherwise endorsed by I.C.E. and ansi.
The information contained in these topics is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is provided for educational purposes only. You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information. Always seek
the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or discontinuing an existing treatment. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Nothing contained in these topics is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder