The title of Diplomate of Medical Cannabinoid Science will distinguish you as a qualified specialist within the field of cannabis medicine. Upon completion of this program one will be able to:
· Apply therapeutic and pharmacology procedures
· Utilize Herbal pharmacology, Principals of herbal treatment, & Safety protocols
· Interpret pharmacodynamics, dosage & toxicology
· Integrate manufacturing, labelling, and distribution of safe and consistent products
· Formulate analytical chemistry within the context of the diverse issues surrounding medicinal and recreational cannabis
· Notate biosynthesis and pharmacology of phytocannabinoids
· Apply medical cannabis formulations
· Differentiate phytocannabinoid chemistry and pharmacology
· Apply molecular pharmacology of phytocannabinoids and phytochemistry of cannabis
· Develop effective treatments for cannabis-related issues and disorders
· Outline the neurological, social, and psychopathological effects of cannabis use and treatment
· Research and interpret the science of cannabinoid receptors and their endogenous ligands
· Apply anandamide & palmitoylethanolamide to CBD science
· Formulate CBD on Cancer Cell Proliferation
· Comprehend public health ethics and right of individuals
· Understand public health duties and power
· Interpret and apply global health law and public health governance
· Notate medical malpractice laws and rules
· Apply general professional conduct
· Integrate HIPAA, consent and the law
USPTO Serial #90041261
Goods and Services IC 041. US 100 101 107.
G & S: Education services, namely, providing classes in the field of science
Dr. Mary Clifton, MD brings nearly 50 videos covering all relevant topics on various cannabinoids, this program is all you need to help your patients make the most informed decisions about their health.
Dr. Mary Clifton, MD brings nearly 50 videos covering all relevant topics on various cannabinoids, this program is all you need to help your patients make the most informed decisions about their health. Additionally Mary Clifton offers additional support and consultation.
The Knox family of physicians brings you the Advent Academy Cannabis Grand Rounds™ Courses. ADVENT’s first five modules focus on the history, science and processing of medical cannabis, cannabinoid pharmacology, the endocannabinoid system and an introduction to cannabinoid medicine.
Holistic Caring A CBD Health Coach gracefully guides a patient through the process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation concerning the use of cannabinoid medicine.
Cannabis Nurses Network. An Endocannabinoid System Education Program for Nurses & Licensed Medical Professionals. A unique and engaging continued education experience presented in 2019 during the 4th Cannabis Nurses Network Conference held in San Diego, California.